Design Your Shed Gym
With our 3D Shed Designer Tool!
It's quick, it's simple, it's fun, and it's free!
Why Choose a Shed Gym?
Choosing a shed gym is a convenient, affordable way to workout from home without taking up needed square footage. People are choosing to convert sheds into workout areas because they provide the following benefits:
- Create a custom space where you can hang mirrors and set up large equipment easily;
- No need to fold up or store larger items like treadmills;
- Long term affordability and convenience compared to an on-going gym membership;
- Reclaim your guest bedroom, garage, or basement where you currently exercise;
- Ample storage space for equipment and gear, such as weights, resistance bands, towels, and mats.
- Wire it for electricity and finish it in sheetrock and insulation for a more comfortable, attractive space.
Plus, you have the benefit of having a permanent, versatile structure that adds value to your property.
Designing Your Shed Gym
Whether you want to lift weights or create a yoga studio, our 3D Shed Designer Tool allows you to get the exact shed gym you want including function and aesthetic elements, while staying within your budget.
Start designing your shed gym by choosing one of six models:
We offer three types of long-lasting, attractive siding.
- 50-year LP Smart Panel: This is our most popular option because it is designed to withstand the elements, resist pests and mold, and maintain its beauty and structural integrity at a more affordable price.
- Vinyl siding: This traditional, durable option can be matched to your home and is ideal for meeting strict HOA guidelines.
- James Hardie Fiber Cement: Fiber cement is our most durable option because it’s resistant to wind, water, pests, and even fire.
Both LP Smart Panel and James Hardie Fiber Cement are available in a variety of Sherwin Williams paint colors while our vinyl siding is available in several colors and can even be matched to your home.
Storage and Functionality
You can design your gym shed to include the features you need and want, including double doors and large windows to let in ample sunlight. Additional sought-after features for workout spaces include:
- Loft space
- Peg board
These all increase storage options for bulky workout gear and make your home gym a more organized space.
While you want your gym to be functional, you also want it to be attractive and improve the look of your yard. Our aesthetic elements include:
- Flower boxes
Plus, you can easily finish the shed with drywall, tile flooring, and other elements to create the exact space you want.
Now that you’ve designed the basic appearance of your shed gym, you can also choose to add a variety of additional features to ensure your shed seamlessly fulfills your needs, like the following:
You can learn more about our additional features here.
FREE DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
We offer free delivery and installation which includes:
- Delivering your shed completely constructed and ready to install;
- Our experienced team providing install so you don’t need to worry about subcontractors;
- Using a Mule to place the shed into the desired location to minimize damage to your yard;
- Ground anchors for sheds over 12’ x 12’;
- Concrete levelling blocks up to 12” in slope;
With our payment options, you don’t have to sacrifice what you need in order to purchase an affordable shed gym. In addition to accepting all major credit cards, you can choose 90-day, same as cash, or our 36 month lease-to-own with affordable monthly payments.
LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS IN THE INDUSTRY!*
Cash or check
Major credit card
90 Day Payment Plan
* Based on 36 Month No Credit Check Lease Agreement
Contact Us for Custom Shed Gyms in North Carolina
If you are ready to have a dedicated workout space for your home, we can help you do it. Visit one of our five Shed Depot locations to look at models and connect with a customer service expert, call us at (919) 776-0206, or start designing today with our Free 3D Designer Tool.
"Superior product and service. I purchased a building for Moncure Fire Department and was very pleased with the entire project, from ordering to delivery." - Robert Shi -