More OPTIONS FOR YOUR MODERN SERIES CUSTOM SHED
Take your Modern Series shed to the next level with a wide variety of additional options. If you are looking to use the shed as a storage space, consider roll-up or garage doors, entry ramps, and interior lofts. If you want to use it as a workspace, we got you covered! With the addition of workbenches and shelves, you will have your dream work space. If you want to create a studio space, outdoor getaway, or simply add curb appeal, our window flower boxes and window shutters are perfect touches.
Dimensions shown below are approximate and nominal. See "Specifications" tab for additional dimensional measurements.
- 7' 7" Rear Wall Height (84" Studs) with 2/12 Roof Pitch
- 3/4" LP Prostruct Treated Shed Floor
- Diamond Plate Threshold
- 16" On Center Framing
- 50 Yr. LP Smart Panel Treated Siding & Trim
- Sheds larger than 12x12 include Hurricane Clips and ground anchors per building code
- .29 Gauge Metal Roof Standard (Felt Paper available as an optional upgrade but is not included as a standard feature)
- Quality Sherwin-Williams Paint
- 5' Wood Double Doors
- Locking T-Handle
- Vented Soffit
- 12' Wide sheds have 5-4" x 6" runners and 2" x 4" Floor Joists, 16" On Center
- 12' Wide sheds have 2x8 trusses
- 14' Wide sheds have 2x10 trusses
- Vinyl Sheds feature 6' Fiberglass Doors
- LP Treated Lap Siding Sheds feature 5' Wood Double Doors
LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS IN THE INDUSTRY!*
VIEW SHED PRICING SHEETS
The Shed Depot of North Carolina has been dedicated to providing customers with durable, high-quality sheds for over 15 years. With a location conveniently placed in Sanford we are happy to show you the Modern Series sheds we have available or you can build your own Modern series shed with your own style using the 3D Designer tool. If you have any questions feel free to call us at (919) 776-0206.
Fill out the form below to view base pricing for all shed models.