Design Your Potting Shed
With our 3D Shed Designer Tool!
It's quick, it's simple, it's fun, and it's free!
Why Choose a Potting Shed
Whether you are a serious vegetable gardener or prefer to grow beautiful flowers, having a gardening shed can help you get better results and gain more enjoyment from the experience.
Consider these benefits:
- Extend your growing season by starting plants in containers six to eight weeks before the last frost and keeping them protected.
- Custom solutions provide you with worktables, pegboards to hang tools, and shelving to store containers, chemicals, and potting soil.
- You’ll have a safe, locked building to store chemicals and fertilizers to keep them away from pets and children.
- Place your shed near your garden area for comfort and convenience.
- Free up space in your garage and prevent messes like potting soil spills.
Unlike greenhouses, potting sheds offer more versatility for work and function while providing the protection and sunlight your plants need to take root and begin thriving.
Designing Your Custom Garden Shed
WIth our 3D Shed Designer Tool, you can design your shed from the ground up, getting the aesthetic appeal and functionality you need while sticking to your budget.
Once you choose the model and size, you can determine exactly what kind of siding and roofing you want. Our siding is available in:
- 50-year LP Smart Panel that is designed to withstand the elements, resist pests and mold, and maintain its beauty and structural integrity.
- Vinyl siding that can be matched to your home and is ideal for meeting strict HOA guidelines.
- James Hardie Fiber Cement is our most durable siding option.
We also offer dimensional roofing shingles and metal roofing in multiple colors.
Storage and Functionality
You can design your shed to include the features you need and want, including roll-up or garage doors and large windows to bring sunlight into your potting shed. Other functional features include:
- Loft space
- Peg board
While you want your gardening shed to be a functional place to grow your plants and store supplies, we understand you want it to be attractive and add to your property. Our aesthetic elements include:
- Flower boxes
- Sherwin-Williams paint colors
You can learn more about our additional features here.
Financing and Payment Options
At Shed Depot, we want you to get the storage solutions you need, without having to sacrifice what you want due to your budget. That’s why we offer payment solutions that are simple and affordable, including a 90-day, same as cash payment option. However, many of our customers are choosing our lease-to-own financing which breaks the payments over 36 months.
Plus, all sheds include free installation and free delivery in central North Carolina with our transparent, no hidden fee pricing!
LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS IN THE INDUSTRY!*
Contact Us for Potting Sheds in North Carolina
If you are ready to take your garden to the next level, we can help you do it. Visit one of our five Shed Depot locations to look at models and connect with a customer service expert, call us at (919) 776-0206, or start designing today with our Free 3D Designer Tool.